Wednesday, July 8, 2020

LOUNGE UNDERWEAR BLACK BLOSSOM BALCONY SET | REVIEW + TRY ON


“Oops I did it again…I ordered on Klarna….I spent fifty quiiid, ooh baby baby…” Hello, it’s ya favourite moron with zero self-control when it comes to buying shit they can’t afford! The phrase champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget seems appropriate here, because this is my second set of the beautiful Lounge Underwear in less than a month. I’d say I was sorry, but I’m actually really not. I’m hooked like a bloody fish on Lounge, and here’s what I think about my latest set; the Black Blossom Balcony Bra & Thong set. Try saying that after a bottle of wine!

This was my second time ordering from Lounge Underwear so I knew what size to get, praise the lord. I’m a 32 / A / S which covers the set as a whole. I’d say it’s pretty accurate in sizing; I’ve only ever bought a size 32A in bras for years [wow, thanks puberty for absolutely 100% failing me in the bap department]. I usually buy knickers in a size S or a size 8, depending on where they’re from. The first time I ordered was a bit of a gamble but I managed to get it spot on, so now I know for all my future purchases *muahahahah*.


I ordered these on a Friday and the buggers didn’t turn up until the following Tuesday. I think that was just down to the timing of when I placed the order, but a little bit annoying nonetheless. I’m a gemini, I’m impatient, okay?! I was excited when they finally turned up in their plastic, matte black Lounge branded bag [I bet our postman is sick and tired of ferrying parcels to my door] and the farshun show for my girls’ group chat could commence. 

This set is probably more stunning than the last, which was the Blue Balcony Bra & Thong Set. I actually adore the cut of the Blossom Bra, which is more balconette-shaped. So pretty! I like the shape more because it’s easier to hide underneath clothes, I reckon. Plus, I think it just looks more feminine as it’s almost like a ‘sweetheart’ shape which creates a bit of a curve for the eye to follow. Catfishing with underwear? Sign me up. 


The thongs that come with these sets have changed my life. Spoilt me rotton. Ruined everything. They’re honestly the best pants ever to have graced my undercarriage. They are comfy beyond belief, flattering beyond words, and just make my bum feel expENSIVE darling. The band is quite long, and is intended to be worn pulled up above the hips which is so flattering on the hips and booty. I’m a sucker for the logo along the band too. Wow, who knew this Primark addict had become a brand-hoe?

This set was £50, but the less said about that, the better. I’m definitely someone who loves fast fashion because its nice to change my wardrobe a lot. I love having new things, don’t get me wrong, but I am also finding myself wanting to invest in nicer things as I’m getting older. Plus, how can you go wrong with a staple set of beautiful black underwear? The lace is super nice quality, and they’re definitely not the kind of things that are going to disintegrate after a couple of washes. Having said that, these are so nice that I’m finding myself wanting to choose these to wear on a daily basis. I’m too good for my New Look 3 for 2 knickers now, huns. 

The fit is just soooOOO flattering, makes me feel like a million dollars, has the sex appeal I need and makes for fabulous thirst-trap pictures on the old ‘gram. This certainly won’t be the last you hear about Lounge Underwear on this blog, much to my bank account’s dismay. I’m so addicted it’s untrue, but isn’t it easy to see why?

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you for posting Lounge Underwear Black Blossom Blacony Set.. Hope to see more posts related to sexy lingerie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig