Wednesday, May 25, 2022

BIRTHDAY OUTFITS TRY-ON HAUL


As I’m typing this I can barely believe it’s my 27th birthday next week. I’m thinking about officially entering my ‘late’ twenties and all the amazing experiences I’ve had within my twenties so far. I genuinely sit here with the mental age of a 25 year old (maximum), especially given the two years lost to the pandemonium. But the clock is ticking and I’m growing older, and it’s time to get on with it!

It’s been aaaaaaages since I did a good ol’ fashioned YouTube video post. It’s no secret I’ve been more active over there than on this blog for the last couple of years. But since it’s my birthday, ahhh, let’s treat ourselves and spread myself around a bit. 


I decided to treat myself to a few new bits for the actual day of my birthday. We’ve got a few plans ahead of a swanky dinner date, so I felt like I wanted some new garms. I bought a couple of options for the day time and a beautiful blazer dress for the evening. These were my first ever purchases from Stradavarius and I am really impressed with the quality. I also picked up a blazer dress from Missguided, but I’ll talk more about them in the video! I'm super excited for a fun birthday now.

Products mentioned (click for links!):

Stradivarius Seamless Racer Top 

Stradivarius Darted Smart Trousers 

Missguided Black Buckle Belted Blazer Dress 


Lots of love,

Jasmine x


INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’ | YOUTUBE | TWITTER

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Happy birthday in advance! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!
    You look absolutely fabulous modelling all of these fashionable outfit pieces from Missguided and Stradivarius. I especially love the appearance of the tailored lined blazer dress from Missguided with its belted buckle waist styled with the over the knee boots!!!!!!
    I loved watching this video!
    P.S.: 27 is still young! Have a wonderful year! xx <3 :-)

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig