Saturday, October 15, 2022

THE OUTFIT #1

Something about autumn gets me so inspired to take my camera out and shoot some outfit pictures. It’s also the time of year I feel suits my style the best. The layers, the knits, the chunky boots. Ahhh, and not to mention the neutral tones. I’ve been super motivated and have truly found a new sense of creativity and commitment to my content this season. It’s definitely something that peaks and troughs – I can sometimes go months without even thinking about picking up my camera (or wearing anything other than jogging bottoms and hoodies, for that matter). But this month I’m vlogging, blogging, instagramming, and wanted to start a bit of a new series on my blog where I detail my outfits for a post; just a bit of a cheeky style diary.

This outfit was a quick mosey to Aldi on my lunchbreak on a work-from-home day. There was a bit of a chill in the air, but it was a bright, cloudy day. A definite requirement for the layers and sunnies combo. Plus the comfy shoes, just for popping to the supermarket for some bits for dinner. Hilariously, these ones are taken outside my flat on a dual carriageway (I have no shame), where two random blokes pulled up and shouted from their car window that they would take them for me. I politely declined.
 
Sunglasses – eBay UK Hexagon sunglasses
Shacket – ASOS Design Petite Oversized shacket
Shirt – Mango Chiffon Long Sleeve Shirt
Top – H&M beige racer crop vest
PU trousers – Shein PU crop pants
Trainers – Converse black and white All Star hi trainers




I really enjoyed the mixing and matching of fabrics with this outfit. I like the contrast between the white chiffon shirt, the denim shacket and the sheen of the PU trousers. It is a super casual and low-key look, so perfect for running a few errands. I like the peek of beige to warm up the outfit and break up the pure monochrome. I think this is just a super simple and easy outfit – and definitely one I’ll be guilty of repeating this autumn!
 
Lots of love,
Jasmine x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey jasmine,I've been a fan of you for a very long time now and I am sorry for not leaving you any feedback on your posts 🍁 I was too scared at the time but I'm conquering my fear now and letting you know I made this blogspot and bloglovin account to actively support you now πŸ‚ you're one of my biggest inspirations πŸ‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beige top and contrasts between fabrics definitely add to the attractiveness of the outfit you were wearing above! I also like the contrasts between the black Asos shacket and square-hemmed Mango white chiffon dress shirt, the SheIn black PU trousers and black and white Converse trainers.
    As always you look absolutely fabulous !

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. your this blog post is much helpful for me. i can get much information to read your full article.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig