Thursday, July 13, 2017

INSTAGRAM CATCH-UP | JUNE '17


SO OVERDUE SO LATE SO DISORGANISED I’M A USELESS BLOGGER! The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic for me. My life has been busy, stressful, full-on and a bit chaotic so I really apologise for the lack of posts lately. I really struggle with ‘blogger’s guilt’, like I know many of my fellow bloggers do, but it’s been so important for me to take this time to look after myself and those close to me. What better way to kick myself up the bum than with a June Instagram catch up?

VENICE was completely amazing and was part of my birthday celebrations! My mum came over from Australia and whisked me off on a 5-day trip to Venice, somewhere I’d never been before. We left on Thursday and had an incredible long weekend soaking up the culture, sun, food and drinks, and even had a couple of spa treatments each at the hotel. The full blog post can be read HERE!

PINK HAIR I had a sort of mid-life crisis after turning 22 and went immediately to Boots and bought a load of pink hair dye, and then booked myself a spray tan to top it all off. I’ve always been notoriously pale, so a spray tan was pretty hilarious (and I’m not sure I was 100% a fan) and the pink hair transformed me into another human being for a couple of weeks. My Insta theme is always a million times prettier when my hair is pink, though…

DATE NIGHTS have been coming thick and fast lately, since me and Chris are both working and we’ve got more time to actually go out for romantic dates. We went to see Pirates of the Caribbean, we’ve been for steaks, we have been doing lunches and picnics, and it’s been so lovely. The next few things on my wishlist is a cocktail bar crawl in Soho, a comedy club evening and maybe a trip to the zoo.

What were your Junes like? Although mine was busy, I'm so enjoying being away from university for the summer and making the most of having time to myself. I’m also going to set myself a one-post-a-week goal to make sure I’m avoiding the blogger guilt and so there’s always new stuff coming up on my blog. I hope you enjoyed my instagram catch up!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig