Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Most Wanted! - Missguided Nova Scuba Boxy Dress in Dusty Pink and Black


After seeing this dress on an incredible new blog I stumbled across (Link to The Fashann Monster) I decided I needed it. It was difficult choosing a colour but I settled on Dusky Pink, as shown on Shannan’s lovely blog and black because I think it would be perfect for the evening, and I can wear it a few different ways because it’s a versatile colour. I’m purchasing the pink one for a wedding, so I styled it as I would for a wedding, with chunky gold chain jewellery and black simple heels and a clutch. The black one I thought would look good with loads of different colours and styles of accessories, but this time I paired it with baby pink accessories. The patent baby pink bag is Givenchy, and the socks are from Topshop and are completely to die for. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig