Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ootd: Asos Denim Smock Dress






I went out for a touristy look around Brixham with my dad a couple of weeks ago, and the sun was shining so it gave me a chance to try out my newest purchase. I got this Asos denim smock dress from the petite range (though it doesn’t look it) for £40, and it was love at first look! It’s a gorgeous, baggy, grungey denim dress which still manages to be nice and short. The ¾ length sleeves are flattering and pretty, and the high neckline ensures it’s not at all risqué. I wore mine with some riding boots and frilly white socks. The lipstick is Eros by NYX, and I love how the denim blue and red compliment each other. I hope you like this look! This dress is really comfy, and I'd definitely recommend it; but definitely size down! This is a size 4 and it's mahoooosive.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so so so glad you're back! I've been missing you my little sweetpea!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig