Friday, April 22, 2016

NEW IPHONE!



A new, sparkly treat for me! My phone contract ran out about a month ago, and I practically sprinted to my nearest Carphone Warehouse to upgrade! I’ve been loving, adoring, using and abusing this phone now for about a month, so I wanted to quickly share these pretty pictures I took and update you on my current favourite apps!

My Fitness Pal – This is a great app for managing what you’re eating. I’m one of those people who can comfortably eat a pasta bake intended to serve a family of four, and I started to feel a bit guilty about stuffing my face with so much so often. This app helps me manage the calories I’m eating, and also measures things like vitamins, fats, proteins and carbohydrates so you know what kind of nutrition you’re getting. All in all, it’s a great little app, and one I’d definitely recommend checking out if you’re wanting to be more conscious about your calories.

VSCO Cam – So this has been around for aaaages, and is a firm favourite with beauty bloggers. It is an app that lets you edit your pictures with a load of preset filters. Awesome for those of us who like to keep a pretty instagram theme going. There are loads of in-app purchases, but personally I love and adore the free ones. I’m still working some of it out, as it is on the fiddly side. Nonetheless, it’s a really nice alternative to the overused instagram filters!

Instant PicFrame – Another super duper app for editing pictures on your phone. You can choose from a huge range of collage templates and edit your pictures quickly. I like using this for OOTD posts and quick uploads of selfies to Twitter. This is by far the easiest app I’ve used to create collages on my phone, which can usually be a bit tricky at the best of times!

What other apps would you recommend? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the feeling of getting a new phone! And the iphone 5s is so good <3 I love editing on VSCO cam too! x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig