Saturday, February 10, 2018

A LITTLE ASOS WISHLIST

ASOS FARLEIGH High Waist Slim Mom Jeans In Washed Black With Busted Knees, PrettyLittleThing Frill Edge Bardot Top, ASOS PETITE Mini Pinafore Dress with Strappy Back, Nike Air High Neck Cropped Top In White, ASOS LOUNGE Mix & Match Raw Edge Set in Black

Since absolutely falling in love with ASOS’s Farliegh jeans, I’ve been exploring their website more and more. I’ve had some amazing bits from them recently; my Christmas dress, my amazingly floooofy dressing gown, my TWO other pairs of my new favourite style of jeans. 

The Farleigh jeans are honestly some of the most flattering pieces of clothing I’ve ever tried, and they’re a nice (not to mention cheaper) alternative to Topshop’s hideously overdone Joni jeans. They’re properly high-waisted, and have a vintage-y, retro feel to them. 

As for the rest of the items on my wish-list, they’re true to my monochrome-themed wardrobe. I’ve wanted one of those instal-famous lounge sets for such a long time, and I’m pleased to see ASOS does a mix and match option, so you can swap colours round if you want. I also love the fact (and I can’t believe I didn’t realise before) that ASOS stocks other brands, so I can pick up some Pretty Little Thing bits AND my shamelessly chavvy Nike Air crop top. And with spring just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about a big SS18 haul!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig