Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A SNOWY OOTD


I’m almost certain that the rest of the U.K, along with myself, is losing their proverbial shit over the snow at the moment. And while the snow is making Southeastern Rail implode, causing every 50-something year old woman to buy every loaf of bread in ASDA, and dramatically increasing the heating bill, it is creating the perfect backdrop for some blog photos. 



We never got any snow over Christmas, which annoyed me, even though after a few hours it turns to hideous grey slush. So, I’m sure that my fellow bloggers are dolling themselves up and taking themselves outside for the obligatory snowy shots. 

Outfit:
Boohoo Maria Strappy Scallop Edge Lace Bodysuit // Boohoo Perri Teddy Faux Fur Trucker // ASOS FARLEIGH High Waist Slim Mom Jeans in Prince Wash With Busted Knees // Boohoo Lola Ribbon Band Fedora Hat // Dr Martens 1460 Smooth // American Apparel Bag

Makeup:
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC15 // NYX Professional Makeup Tinted Brow Mascara in Brown // Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso


I am by NO MEANS a fashion blogger (as much as I wish I was), and this is pretty much the best you’re gonna get from me while the weather is still freezing. I have not been seen in anything remotely feminine for over 3 months, and my natural habitat has been burrowed inside my boyfriend’s hoodie. Also, while we’re on the topic of boyfriends; well done Chris for taking these pictures for me! I know he was under duress, but I love how these have come out. 

(Gutted for him, now I know he can take decent photos, he’ll be doing this on a weekly basis…)

Pleeeease let me know if you’ve taken any snowy photos! The snow hasn’t been very thick in London and I’d love to see any OOTDs or lifestyle posts!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig