Thursday, November 6, 2014

❀ Instagram Diary: Issue 2


Here’s what I’ve been doing for the past week or so! It was Halloween at work, and I managed to stain myself with fake blood which didn’t come off for three days! I also went up to Manchester with my gorgeous boyfriend to see A$AP Rocky in this amazing underground venue called the Warehouse Project. It was an incredible night, but we drove back through the night and the day after was challenging to say the least! A group of friends and I went out to the pub and Elliot got up on the stage to serenade me with ‘our song’, so adorable and so romantic. I also got to try my first Pumpkin Spice Latte! I loved it, though I put sugar in it before I tried it and on reflection, I really didn’t need to. Another day I had a really nice duvet day in bed blogging, and the day after, I went for a long country walk in the fields of Devon with my boyfriend and his doggy. It was freezing and rainy but so green and beautiful. I’m really embracing this autumny weather and loving the cold change! Bring on more duvet days and flavoured lattes!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Mm I'm addicted to pumpkin spice lattes and literally wait all year round for Starbucks to bring them out. Oh and I'm so jealous about you seeing A$AP Rocky. Hope you had fun Xx
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig