Wednesday, November 19, 2014

☾ ootd: Adidas Vintage Jumper & Joni Jeans


I’m very very good at dressing ‘like a homeless man’ as my mother always politely says. I absolutely adore vintage fashion, and for some reason I’m drawn to vintage sportswear and sports brands like Adidas and Nike. I spent more than I’d care to admit on this jumper in a dramatic bidding war on eBay, but it is my baby and I’m obsessed with it. It’s really snuggly and so easy to layer up underneath to keep me warm in these chillier months. The Joni Jeans are a fashion blogger favourite, and they’re certainly in my top 3 favourite pairs of jeans! I love high waisted anything, and these black babies from Topshop feel very flattering and are easy peasy to wear.

Jumper: Vintage Adidas Pullover
Jeans: Topshop Joni Jeans in Black
Boots: Dr Marten 6 Hole Boots
Scarf: Thrift (Charity Shop)

Hair: Violet Skies by BleachLondon

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi Jasmine, Just discovered your blog and now scrolling through bloglovin checking out all your posts! Fun Saturday night ay!! I love your fashion posts!!! Do you take your pics on a tripod??

    lettersoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig