Sunday, November 23, 2014

☾ face of the day: Subtle Daytime Cat-Eye Flick









Here’s a look I wish I had filmed! I was so so pleased with the end results I took about 105678394 pictures and loved how the finished look complimented my lavender hair and didn’t overload myself with colour. It’s a perfect daytime look; so effortless looking and pretty. I wore it out to go shopping and for lunch with my boyfriend.

Products used:
MAC Prep and Prime Skin
NARS SheerGlow Foundation in Santa Fe
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
MAC StudioFix Powder Plus Foundation in NW15
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
NARS Deep Throat
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Stila In The Light Palette
Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara
MAC Lipstick in Crème Cup


I hope you like the look as much as I do! 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loving the Cat eye Flick :)

    You look Lovely!

    Serene xoxo

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you hair & damn you do a fab cat eye flick!!

    talknineteentoadozen.blogspot.com

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig