Saturday, March 1, 2014

T.M.I TAG!



Hello everyone! As I've said before, it can be quite tough to convey anything about my personality in my YouTube videos or blog posts when I'm just eternally rambling about makeup and hair stuff and brushes! I love these TMI tag posts on my favourite bloggers' pages, and I decided to do one too. I want you guys to feel like you know me! Let's be friends! Haha, so these are some of the TMI questions which I have chosen because I thought some of the questions were a bit boring (sorry!). Any other questions you can leave in the comments and of course I'll get back to you. I hope you have a nice nosey through the questions below, and make sure you let me know if you do the tag and I'll come and stalk you!

Have you got any tattoos?
Not yet but my tattoo is booked for the 7th of this month! I’m planning a post on it and I’m so so so excited, but I hear they are addictive and I’m worried about then getting more! I personally think that tattoos are better when they are discreet and really meaningful, which is exactly what I’m getting in a week!

Piercings?
I was actually one of ‘those’ kids who had way more piercings than was necessary. I’ve had most things pierced, and at one point I had fifteen! They were definitely addictive, but I’ve taken them all out now. My favourite was my neck (nape) piercing, which sometimes I miss and I’d consider getting re-done. Now I only wear earrings in my first two holes. Much more subtle and way less effort.

How tall are you/How much do you weigh?
I’m pretty sure I’m around 5’2” or 5’3”, but I haven’t measured my height for ages. As long as I’m short-ish, I’m happy. As for my weight, I don’t really weigh myself either, but last time I did was around 50kgs. I assume this has changed since Christmas!

Have you ever been in love?
I definitely have. I’m an absolutely hopeless romantic and it’s an aspect of my relationship I both love and hate. I’ve had about 3 serious relationships, and I think I’ve been in love once. But you never know, do you? Because if you asked my 13 year old self if I loved my boyfriend of 2 weeks, of course I did!

Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes, I’ve had a couple, but more when I was younger. These, naturally, led to longstanding feuds between groups of friends and are generally immature and pathetic! Thankfully, I haven’t had one recently and I think the more mature and more in love with a person you are, the worse a breakup will feel.

Something you miss?
I’m really homesick, but I’m kind of used to it now. I’m originally from England and I’ve been in Australia for 3 years now. It’s always been horrible and difficult to get used to. I’ve always struggled getting to know people and the fact I was always miserable in Australia meant even less chance of meeting people! I’m always looking forward to moving home, but first things first I’ve got to get my degree, so at least I know it isn’t forever!

Zodiac Sign?
I’m a Gemini. I don’t really believe in all that stuff though, I don’t believe that your starsign can predict your personality or traits. Just for the hell of it I’m going to look it up and paste any ones I think are true here…
Eloquent was a trait, and I do think I’m quite good at articulating things! It says I should be witty; I’d agree with that. Intellectual, of course! It also says I’m superficial, which unfortunately I am, as well as nervous. I still don’t believe in this stuff though, I put it down to coincidence.

Quality you look for in a partner?
There’s an endless list! I’d be really attracted to someone who is passionate and caring, loyal, loving, open and honest, funny, trustworthy, good looking and dresses well, has nice eyes, and is just generally making an effort in what they do. I’d like a person who is always working towards something. Ambition and motivation is sexy!

Turn off?

Laziness and lack of motivation is something I really can’t stand. I hate sleazy arrogant guys too, who think they are a gift to humanity.

Favourite Quote?
“What Suzie says of Sally says more of Suzie than of Sally”. It’s absolutely my favourite quote and a good reminder to always watch what you say and to always be kind. I can’t stand bitchiness and this quote is reminds me that many people don’t pay attention to rumour, which I’ve been a victim of in the past.

What are your fears?
My list of fears go on for miles. I’m a bit neurotic in reality! I’ve got my usual every day fears, like butterflies, blood, ghosts, deep water and car crashes. Then I’ve got my anxious fears about life in general. Recently I’ve been worrying that I’m not going to make anything of myself or that my life will have been a waste of time. I worry I won’t make the right decisions with regards to my life, and I worry my identity is clouded by my geographical positioning. Oh well! It’ll all come right I hope!!

Favourite Show?
Well I’ve only got one serious show that I love to pieces, which is Breaking Bad. Other than that I watch utter trash! I adore Jeremy Kyle, America’s Next Top Model and Hoarders. I’m also actually the biggest family guy fan, Seth Macfarlane is both hilarious and outrageous, and sometimes I feel like he reads my mind!

Favourite Bands or Artists?
I’m actually not a massively musical person. I just like whatever comes on the radio and that’s my favourite stuff for however long that lasts. Having said that, I’ve always loved everything Mumford & Sons have ever made, I also love Calvin Harris and I’m in love with Nicki Minaj and I don’t care what you say!

Favourite Flavour of sweet...
I love lemonade sweeties, especially the clear lemonade flavour gummy bears. (People argue and say they’re not lemonade flavour but they are)

Favourite Song?
At the moment I’ve got a few favourites like “Drunk in love” by Beyonce, “Bound 2” by Kanye West and “Swing” by Savage. But of course I’ve also got longstanding favourites like “Summer Breeze” – Isely Brothers, “Brother” – Matt Corby and “California Dreaming” – Mamas and Papas. Obviously this is a mini snippet, but a fair indication of my ridiculously eclectic taste I think!

Do you have a crush?
On my wonderful boyfriend Andrew!

The last song you sang?
The last song I sang was driving home from dropping off said boyfriend at the shopping centre. It might cause a bit of controversy, but it was another current fave of mine, “Lookin ass Ni**a” by her majesty Nicki Minaj.

Where do you go when you're sad?
Ummm I’m actually not a person who ‘lets it all out’. I don’t tend to succumb to my sad feelings and I usually occupy myself with things that make me happy. Feeling a bit rubbish is a great excuse to buy a new handbag or get your boyfriend to take you to get ice cream! If things get really bad I can have a cry to my boyfriend, or I can hop on Skype to speak to my Dad who usually says something hilarious to cheer me up.

A place you want to visit...
I have absolutely no interest in anywhere cold! I have a huge long list of tropical island paradises I want to tick off throughout my lifetime. There’s the Isla Mujeres, Tahiti, Fiji, Hawaii and of course, Bora Bora!

The last sport you played...
Haha! Well, unless you count lounging on a lilo as competitive swimming, then probably not for about 10 years. At school, I’d call my mum and she would take me out for hot chocolate during P.E lessons (parenting at its finest). I can recall a badminton lesson in my distant past, where I called it bodminton and everyone laughed.

Favourite Colour?
My favourite colour is probably white, and if that doesn’t count, then it is pastel pink. I actually love all pastel colours and I think they’re so girly and feminine and go really nicely with summer. I’ve been replenishing my wardrobe recently and I’ve picked up a whole load of white stuff (makes you look tanned, goes with everything, looks good with blonde hair) and pastel items (pretty, girly, dollshousey).

Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Nope, never! A girl slapped me in the face though once! I prefer to avoid such situations. I’m happy to voice my problems to people, and I’m no stranger to arguments, but physical violence is so unattractive and unladylike and I’d never put myself in that position.

The reason you started blogging?
I actually started this blog to supplement my YouTube Channel, but it’s become a massive part of my life now, arguably more important than my YouTube. I have always had a massive passion for writing and photography, and I’ve always loved reading reviews too. I am also a massive computer nerd and I love customising and colour coding and designing this blog. I felt like I had something to offer and I love to think I’m helping people out when they read my reviews and recommendations for products. I’ve been inspired by other bloggers to start my own, and ever since the day I started I’ve fallen in love with it.

The meaning behind your blog name?
It’s my name!

Favourite Food?

My absolute favourite food is Italiano! Literally, anything off the menu would make a welcome meal for me. My favourite Italian dishes are carbonara and chicken parmigiana, mmmmmmm *droooool*

Favourite Drink?
My absolute favourite soft drink is a nice glass of cranberry juice. I'm also a huge tea drinker (milk and 2 sugars thanks), and my favourite alcoholic drink is a Sex On The Beach Cocktail. Mmmm.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig