Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wishlist #2


Wishlist part 2. Hmmm. It seems I can’t log onto the computer any more without finding myself on my favourite online shopping sites. At the moment, it’s misguided.com, dollygirlfashion.com and Beginningboutique.com. Here are some more of my top picks for spring/summer. This time I’ve included some broader stuff I guess. Oh, what the hell, I’m just making pretty collages of stuff I want need!

1.     Kanona Asymmetric Shift Dress in baby pink $45 Missguided
2.     Cut out Biker Boots $39 eBay
3.     Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Peach Passion $55 David Jones
4.     Yankee Candle in Beach Walk $28 yankeecandle.com
5.     Yankee Candle in Pink Sands $28 yankeecandle.com
6.     Contrast Hem Blazer $15 eBay
7.     NYX Round Lipstick in Eros $4.50 Beautyjoint
8.     GlamGlow Youthmud TingleExfoliate Treatment $80 Mecca Cosmetica
9.     EOS Lipbalm in Honeydew $15 eBay
10.  Chloe Signature Perfume $120 David Jones
11.  BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 60’s Palette $11 bhcsometics.com
12.  Lace Hem Crop Top $28 Dollygirlfashion

Who else is obsessed with Yankee Candles? Quite a rarity in Australia I think! Definitely get your mitts on them if you see them around!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig