Wishlist! - Current Favourite Fashion Items and Styles

12:33 PM

Hey guys. I'm writing this post today because I'm craving some new clothes for my wardrobe, but this month my payslip won't allow it! I always chop and change and forget about items I really fell in love with, so when I go to buy new items, I get stuck and run out of ideas.

I've been really getting into fashion recently, like reading awesome blogs, setting up a lookbook account (lookbook.nu/jasminemcrae) and posting lookbook videos to my youtube account. I'm exploring different styles and falling in love with other types of clothes I wouldn't usually choose! This post will hopefully inspire some of you guys too.

So, future Jasmine, this is what you will be buying when next payday comes around!


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...